Wollongong Appreciation Month starts this Sunday at home with our first Distance Derby of the A-League 2020/21 Season. Here are some important details surrounding the event at WIN Stadium.
- NPL: Wollongong Wolves vs Manly United (You can stream it here)
- A-League: Wellington Phoenix vs Perth Glory
- To purchase your tickets please head to Ticketmaster.com.au (tickets will provide access to both games)
- WIN Stadium, Wollongong
- Please note: Face masks are recommended throughout the venue, unless when in your designated seat.
Key Timings (AEDT)
11:45 pm: Box Office Opens at Gate A & C
12:45 pm: Gates A, B, C Open – Public and Hospitality Areas (Hospitality Entry at Gate B)
1:00 pm: Kick Off – Wollongong Wolves vs Manly United
3:00 pm: Full Time – Wollongong Wolves vs Manly United
4:05 pm: Kick Off – Wellington Phoenix vs Perth Glory
5:55 pm: Full Time – Wellington Phoenix vs Perth Glory
Tickets will provide access to both games at WIN Stadium. All tickets have been issued via Ticketmaster. It is essential that all patrons obtain tickets from the MyTicketmaster account and transfer all tickets to your personal device to enable ease of entry to the stadium.
Tickets will scan with our team at external doors directly from your device. If you have obtained multiple tickets for your group, it is encouraged that tickets be transferred to members of your group prior to accessing entry points of the venue using the ticket forward feature in your MyTicketmaster account.
Patrons are advised to contact Ticketmaster if they are no longer able to attend the event due to being unwell or displaying any COVID symptoms; or patrons who reside or have spent time in COVID Hot Spots.
Grab your tickets online here or at the Box office at Gate A & C at WIN Stadium from 4:00 pm.
- Adult tickets from $20.00
- Junior Tickets (5-14 yrs) from $10.00
- Concession from $15.00 (Concession applies to Secondary Student Card, Full-Time Tertiary Student Card, Seniors Card, Australian Government Concession Card, TPI Card, VET Affairs Gold Card holders only.)
- Family Of Four from $45.00 (Family of 4 consists of 1 Adult & 3 Juniors (5-14 Years), or 2 Adults & 2 Juniors (5-14 Years) Children 4 years and under are admitted free provided they do not occupy a seat.
Please note: No ATM’s will be onsite as the venue will be cashless.
If you have yet to pick up your Members pack (poster and cap) from the outlet at Gate C, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and please provide your name and email address.
If a Member needs their ticket re-printed, please visit a box office to receive a replacement ticket.
For non-ticketed Members, you will have received your 10% Match tickets discount email. If you haven’t please email us at email@example.com.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Additional safety measures have been put in place to ensure you can enjoy the game.
Things to know before you arrive:
- Patrons must stay home if they are unwell or display any COVID Symptoms.
- Face masks are recommended throughout the venue, unless when in your designated seat.
- Attendance is subject to the WIN Stadium COVID-19 Conditions of Entry.
- Each ticket transaction/redemption captures the primary redeeming patron’s contact details for tracing and tracking purposes. We strongly encourage all patrons to download the COVIDSafe App and utilise the Service NSW app to check in at WIN Stadium.
- There will be no cash facilities at the event. All transactions will be made by contactless card.
Things to know at the event:
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres with people outside of your immediate group were practical
- You must sit in the seat assigned to you, as displayed on your ticket
- Avoid movement around the venue and remain seated unless purchasing food and beverage or visiting bathroom amenities.
- You will be able to enjoy the game from your seat, however you must remain seated when consuming alcohol.
- Practice good hand hygiene. Hand sanitiser will be available throughout WIN Stadium for your use.
- Face masks are strongly encouraged, and available from venue staff on request.
- Remain patient and practice physical distancing while our dedicated staff work to get you home safely
- In line with advice from NSW Public Health, we ask you limit singing and chanting (where possible).
How to keep the event safe:
- Co-operate with all WIN Stadium staff and follow their directive.
- Practice good hand hygiene. Hand sanitiser will be available in key locations throughout the venue including entry/exit points, bathrooms and concourses.
- Remain patient and practice physical distancing while our dedicated staff work to get you home safely.
- You can pick up Wellington Phoenix merchandise from the Paladin Sports outlet at Gate A which will be open from 3:00 pm.
- Merchandise is available at the UOW UniShop on Campus – Building 11, Northfields Avenue and also online at Football Central.
Food and Beverage
WIN Stadium has a variety of food and beverage outlets available to keep you satisfied during the game situated in the Western grandstand from 12:45 pm – 5:30 pm. There will be no cash facilities at the Stadium. All transactions will be by contactless card.
You are welcome to bring your own packed food in small quantities. Any plastic bottles must be sealed, and under the size of 600ml (non-alcoholic). Please note that all liquor, glass bottles, breakable containers and unsealed beverages are not permitted into WIN Stadium. Commercial food is not permitted to be brought into the Centre.
For a pre or post-game meal or drink, why not head to The Fraternity.
Getting to the Venue & Parking
- Fans should consider all the available travel options ahead of time as public transport continues to operate at COVID safe capacities to maintain physical distancing across the network.
- Fans are encouraged to drive with their group and park near the stadium. Plan to arrive early as traffic may be heavier than usual and parking will be in high demand.
- If you have to catch public transport, plan ahead, aim to arrive early and allow plenty of extra travel time getting to and from the game. Remember to use your Opal card or a contactless payment method.
- The closest station to WIN Stadium is Wollongong on the South Coast Line, however planned weekend trackwork is taking place on the South Coast Line during the event and buses replace trains between Waterfall and Central. Customers should allow plenty of extra time and plan ahead.
- Check real-time capacity indicators where available as you may need to wait for the next service with available capacity. Remember to practise physical distancing when on-board transport services and to look for the ‘green dots’ to find the safest places to sit or stand. Wearing a face mask while travelling on public transport is mandatory in Greater Sydney, Blue Mountains, Central Coast and Wollongong areas.
- For more details and to plan your trip, visit transportnsw.info.
There is no pre-purchased parking available for this event. There are approximately 1,200 parking spaces located within close proximity, and only a few minutes walking distance, from WIN Stadium.
Accessible parking areas have been designated in close proximity to each of WIN Stadium’s accessible entries.
For further information, please read Getting to the Venue.
We will be holding a post match function at the Fraternity Club (www.fraternityclub.com.au) in Wollongong. COVID protocols are in place so please adhere to the instructions and tracing advice when entering the building. Please click here for the latest entry conditions.
- Please note: Limited numbers will be allowed access due to social distancing so it’s a first come, first in basis.
- Masks must be worn on the gaming floor.
- Stay home if you are sick and showing signs of COVID-19
- All visitors must sign-in using the Service NSW QR code
- Patrons must remain seated when eating or drinking