We end Wollongong Appreciation Month on a high with our third and final game in March at WIN Stadium as new A-League side, Macarthur Bulls FC visit Wollongong. Here are some important details surrounding the double-header at WIN Stadium on Sunday 28 March.
- NPL: Wollongong Wolves vs North Bridge FC.
- A-League: Wellington Phoenix vs Macarthur Bulls FC.
- To purchase your tickets please head to Ticketmaster.com.au (tickets will provide access to both games)
- WIN Stadium, Wollongong
- COVID-19: Face masks encouraged
Key Timings (AEDT)
12:00 pm: Box Office Opens at Gate A & C
12:45 pm: Gates A, B, C Open – Public and Hospitality Areas (Hospitality Entry at Gate B)
1:00 pm: NPL Kick Off – Wollongong Wolves vs North Bridge FC
4:05 pm: A-League Kick Off – Wellington Phoenix vs Macarthur FC
4:55pm: Half Time
5:10pm: Second Half Commences
5:55 pm: Full Time – Wellington Phoenix vs Macarthur FC
All tickets have been issued via Ticketmaster. It is essential that all patrons obtain tickets from the MyTicketmaster account and transfer all tickets to your personal device to enable ease of entry to the stadium.
It’s as simple as:
1. Using your Ticketmaster App or mobile web, login and select your event
2. View and add your tickets to your phone’s wallet in advance
3. From your phone’s wallet, show your mobile ticket at entry and you’re in!
For further information, please read Ticketmaster Mobile Ticket.
Tickets will scan with our team at external doors directly from your device. If you have obtained multiple tickets for your group, it is encouraged that tickets be transferred to members of your group prior to accessing entry points of the venue using the ticket forward feature in your MyTicketmaster account.
Patrons are advised to contact Ticketmaster if they are no longer able to attend the event due to being unwell or displaying any COVID symptoms; or patrons who reside or have spent time in COVID hot spots.
Grab your tickets online here or at the Box office at Gate A & C at WIN Stadium from 12:00 midday.
- Adult tickets from $12.00
- Junior Tickets (5-14 yrs) from $8.00
- Concession from $10.00 (Concession applies to Secondary Student Card, Full-Time Tertiary Student Card, Seniors Card, Australian Government Concession Card, TPI Card, VET Affairs Gold Card holders only.)
- Family Of Four from $30.00 (Family of 4 consists of 1 Adult & 3 Juniors (5-14 Years), or 2 Adults & 2 Juniors (5-14 Years) Children 4 years and under are admitted free provided they do not occupy a seat.
- KIDS GO FREE: If you purchase one Adult ticket on the hill, you’ll get up to four children to bring along for FREE!
Please note: No ATM’s will be onsite as the venue will be cashless.
If a Member needs their ticket re-printed, please visit a box office to receive a replacement ticket.
For non-ticketed Members, you will have received your 10% Match tickets discount email. If you haven’t or have yet to receive your Members pack, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
Things to know before you arrive
- Stay home if you are unwell or display any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Persons who have visited / attended nominated venues on NSW Public Health website, may not be permitted to attend this event based on the directive of NSW Public Health.
- WIN Stadium is operating under reduced capacity. Empty seats are distributed throughout the venue, however you may have people seated next to you.
- Each ticket transaction/redemption captures the primary redeeming patron’s contact details for tracing and tracking purposes. We strongly encourage all patrons to download the COVIDSafe App and utilise the Service NSW app to sign in at WIN Stadium.
- Attendance is subject to the WIN Stadium COVID-19 Conditions of Entry.
- There will be no cash facilities at the event. All transactions will be made by contactless card.
Things to know at the event
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres with people outside of your immediate group (where possible).
- Avoid movement around the venue and remain seated unless purchasing food and beverage or visiting bathroom amenities.
- You must sit in the seat assigned to you, as displayed on your ticket.
- Face masks are encouraged and available from venue staff on request.
- In line with advice from NSW Public Health, we ask you limit singing and chanting (where possible).
How to keep the event safe
- Co-operate with all WIN Stadium staff and follow their directive.
- Practice good hand hygiene. Hand sanitiser will be available in key locations throughout the venue including entry/exit points, bathrooms and concourses.
- Remain patient and practice physical distancing while our dedicated staff work to get you home safely.
- Wellington Phoenix Merchandise will be available at Gate A or the UOW UniShop on Campus – Building 11, Northfields Avenue and also online at Football Central.
Food and Beverage
WIN Stadium has a variety of food and beverage outlets available to keep you satisfied during the game situated in the Western grandstand opening from 12:45 pm – 5:30 pm. There will be no cash facilities at the Stadium and all transactions will be by contactless card.
You are welcome to bring your own packed food in small quantities. Any plastic bottles must be sealed, and under the size of 600ml (non-alcoholic). Please note that all liquor, glass bottles, breakable containers and unsealed beverages are not permitted into WIN Stadium. Commercial food is not permitted to be brought into the Centre.
For a pre-match meal or drink, why not head to The Fraternity.
Getting to the Venue & Parking
- Fans are encouraged to consider all the available travel options ahead of time while public transport continues to operate at CovidSafe capacities to maintain physical distancing across the network.
- Drive with your group and use nearby local parking. Allow extra travel time as traffic may be heavier than usual. You can find real-time updates on traffic conditions at livetraffic.com
- If you have to catch public transport, plan ahead at transportnsw.info and allow plenty of extra travel time – remember it’s mandatory to wear a face mask when travelling on services in the Greater Sydney, Blue Mountains, Central Coast and Wollongong areas.
- Trackwork is taking place on the South Coast Line between Bomaderry and Wollongong which may affect how you travel to and from the event. Remember you’ll need to use an Opal card or contactless payment method when travelling to and from the game on public transport. Register your details via the Opal website or app ahead of time.
- Look for the ‘green dots’ on-board services to find the safest places to sit or stand and check real-time capacity indicators where available as you may need to wait for the next service with available capacity.
- Additional measures and staff will be in place around transport hubs and the stadium to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the game so please be patient, practise physical distancing while in queues and follow the directions of staff on site.
There are approximately 1,200 parking spaces located within close proximity, and only a few minutes walking distance, from WIN Stadium.
Accessible parking areas have been designated in close proximity to each of WIN Stadium’s accessible entries.
Road closures will be in place from 5:00pm as follows:
- Northbound lane of Harbour Street, between Stewart & Burelli Street.
- Southbound lanes of Harbour St between Burelli Street and Crown Street.
For further information, please read Getting to the Venue.
Post-Match Function (Please see below)
Our post match function will be back this Sunday following our A-League match at WIN stadium. Come down for great food, drink and to meet the team!