Nixie (the best mascot in the A-League) loves supporting the Wellington region.
Nixie gets very excited to hear about how many appearance requests the club receives throughout the year. Nixie wishes that they could be present for every request, but they have been working on balancing work and home (nest) commitments.
Before requesting a Nixie appearance via our Wellington Phoenix Nixie Appearance Request form, please read our conditions below. Once completed, save as a PDF format and send to firstname.lastname@example.org, or post to NZCIS – Block B, Level 3, 30 Somme Road, Trentham, Upper Hutt 5018.
- Nixie requests must be submitted 4 weeks prior to the event.
- Requests must have a clear outline of the event.
- Requests must include a change room location.
- Suitable adult supervision must be organised for the safety of Nixie (kids like to see if their tail is real or not – which it is!).
- Wellington Phoenix do not take responsibility for last minute cancellations.
All requests that abide by our conditions above will receive a response. These responses will indicate if Nixie is available for your request or not. If Nixie isn’t available, you can catch them at all our home games! Thank you for your interest in Nixie!