Central Coast Mariners will rev-up their 2011/12 Membership campaign this week, with the clubs’ players lending their star power to the recruitment drive.
Mariners players thrive on the passionate support of their fans at Bluetongue Stadium, and this season we want the atmosphere at our home games to be the best yet.
In conjunction with McDonalds Central Coast and the Yellow Army supporter group, we have arranged for the first 200 new Bay 16 Yellow Army Members this season to be rewarded with a $20 McDonalds voucher.
What-s more, all new and renewing Yellow Army Members for season 2011/12 will go into the draw to win a place in the Yellow Army XI to play a friendly match against “Arnie-s Army”.
Mariners Head Coach Graham Arnold has been busy putting together a line-up of former football stars and celebrities to pit wits against a Yellow Army team just before the start of season seven of the Hyundai A-League.
Bay 16 Yellow Army Memberships are the lowest priced full season Memberships the Mariners have on offer, and allow you to help create a lively atmosphere at the northern end of Bluetongue Stadium.
$20 McDonalds vouchers
· The first 200 new bay 16 Yellow Army Members for season 2011/12 will receive a $20 McDonalds voucher.
· To redeem this voucher, you must quote the code “McDonalds” with your new Membership application.
· Memberships can be purchased online at ccmariners.com.au, or over the phone by calling 1300 767 442.
· The McDonalds vouchers will be sent in the mail to the first 200 people once the application has been processed.
Yellow Army vs. Arnie-s Army
· All new and renewing Yellow Army Members for 2011/12 will go into the draw to win a place in a friendly match between Yellow Army and Arnie-s Army.
· Graham Arnold is compiling a squad made up football mates and contacts from his extensive career in the game.
· The match will be played just prior to the start of the 2011/12 Hyundai A-League season.
· Each team will consist of 15 players and both new and existing Bay 16 Members will be in the draw to play.
· If a place on the Yellow Army team is won by a Member that chooses not to play, they can nominate someone to take part in their place.
· The winners will be drawn on 12th September and notified by phone.
Saturday 13 August
– McDonalds Woy Woy and West Gosford
Player Appearances – 11:30am – 1pm
McDonalds Woy Woy – Oliver Bozanic, Michael McGlinchey, Matt Simon, Patrick Zwaanswijk, Rostyn Griffiths, Brad McDonald, Justin Pasfield
McDonalds West Gosford – Josh Rose, Adriano Pellegrino, Michael Baird, Daniel McBreen, Troy Hearfield, Brad Porter, Mat Ryan, Pedj Bojic