We’re back at home for our first ever clash with Western Sydney Wanderers at WIN Stadium. Here are some important details surrounding the event at WIN Stadium this Sunday.
- A-League: Wellington Phoenix vs Western Sydney Wanderers
- To purchase your tickets please head to Ticketmaster.com.au
- WIN Stadium, Wollongong
- Sunday 21 February (6:10 pm KO AEDT)
- Please note: Face masks are mandatory throughout the venue, unless when in your designated seat.
Key Timings (AEDT)
4:00 pm: Box Office Opens at Gate A & C
5:00 pm: Gates A, B, C Open – Public and Hospitality Areas (Hospitality Entry at Gate B)
6:10 pm: Kick Off
7:00 pm: Half Time
8:00 pm: Full Time
Sister City Shield
The Sister Cities Shield recognises the Sister Cities relationship between Blacktown City in Western Sydney and Porirua, a city in the Wellington region of New Zealand.
The winner of the match between us and the black and red takes home the coveted Sister City Shield and will be presented to the winning team this Sunday.
All tickets have been issued via Ticketmaster. It is essential that all patrons obtain tickets from the MyTicketmaster account and transfer all tickets to your personal device to enable ease of entry to the stadium.
Tickets will scan with our team at external doors directly from your device. If you have obtained multiple tickets for your group, it is encouraged that tickets be transferred to members of your group prior to accessing entry points of the venue using the ticket forward feature in your MyTicketmaster account.
Patrons are advised to contact Ticketmaster if they are no longer able to attend the event due to being unwell or displaying any COVID symptoms; or patrons who reside or have spent time in COVID Hot Spots.
Grab your tickets online here or at the Box office at Gate A & C at WIN Stadium from 4:00 pm.
- Adult tickets from $20.00
- Junior Tickets (5-14 yrs) from $10.00
- Concession from $15.00 (Concession applies to Secondary Student Card, Full-Time Tertiary Student Card, Seniors Card, Australian Government Concession Card, TPI Card, VET Affairs Gold Card holders only.)
- Family Of Four from $45.00 (Family of 4 consists of 1 Adult & 3 Juniors (5-14 Years), or 2 Adults & 2 Juniors (5-14 Years) Children 4 years and under are admitted free provided they do not occupy a seat.
Please note: No ATM’s will be onsite as the venue will be cashless.
If you have yet to pick up your Members pack (poster and cap) from the outlet at Gate C, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and please provide your name and email address.
If a Member needs their ticket re-printed, please visit a box office to receive a replacement ticket.
For non-ticketed Members, you will have received your 10% Match tickets discount email. If you haven’t please email us at email@example.com.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Additional safety measures have been put in place to ensure you can enjoy the game.
Things to know before you arrive:
- Patrons must stay home if they are unwell or display any COVID Symptoms.
- Face masks are mandatory throughout the venue, unless when in your designated seat.
- Attendance is subject to the WIN Stadium COVID-19 Conditions of Entry.
- Each ticket transaction/redemption captures the primary redeeming patron’s contact details for tracing and tracking purposes. We strongly encourage all patrons to download the COVIDSafe App and utilise the Service NSW app to check in at WIN Stadium.
- There will be no cash facilities at the event. All transactions will be made by contactless card.
Things to know at the event:
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres with people outside of your immediate group were practical
- You must sit in the seat assigned to you, as displayed on your ticket
- Avoid movement around the venue and remain seated unless purchasing food and beverage or visiting bathroom amenities.
- You will be able to enjoy the game from your seat, however you must remain seated when consuming alcohol.
- Practice good hand hygiene. Hand sanitiser will be available throughout WIN Stadium for your use.
- Face masks are strongly encouraged, and available from venue staff on request.
- Remain patient and practice physical distancing while our dedicated staff work to get you home safely
- In line with advice from NSW Public Health, we ask you limit singing and chanting (where possible).
How to keep the event safe:
- Co-operate with all WIN Stadium staff and follow their directive.
- Practice good hand hygiene. Hand sanitiser will be available in key locations throughout the venue including entry/exit points, bathrooms and concourses.
- Remain patient and practice physical distancing while our dedicated staff work to get you home safely.
- We are still awaiting confirmation of whether Merchandise will be available for this Sunday’s game and hope to communicate this ASAP.
Food and Beverage
WIN Stadium has a variety of food and beverage outlets available to keep you satisfied during the game situated in the Western grandstand from 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm. There will be no cash facilities at the Stadium. All transactions will be by contactless card.
You are welcome to bring your own packed food in small quantities. Any plastic bottles must be sealed, and under the size of 600ml (non-alcoholic). Please note that all liquor, glass bottles, breakable containers and unsealed beverages are not permitted into WIN Stadium. Commercial food is not permitted to be brought into the Centre.
For a pre or post-game meal or drink, why not head to The Fraternity.
Getting to the Venue & Parking
Road Closures from 4pm, Sunday 21 February
- Northbound lane of Harbour Street, between Stewart & Burelli Street
- Southbound lanes of Harbour St between Burelli Street and Crown Street
WIN Stadium’s main entrances (Gates A, B and C) are located on Harbour Street in Wollongong, and is only 3 minutes walking distance of the City Centre, its shops and restaurants.
Fans attending events at WIN Entertainment Centre and WIN Stadium are advised that the precinct can be busy and congested.
Patrons are encouraged to;
- Leave plenty of travel time to arrive at the venue
- Consider public transport options
- Consider being dropped off
- Park legally and considerately
Patrons travelling to the venues on the Freeway, are encouraged to use the Masters Road exit to avoid congestion at Mount Ousley Road both into and out of Wollongong.
There is no pre-purchased parking available for this event. There are approximately 1,200 parking spaces located within close proximity, and only a few minutes walking distance, from WIN Stadium.
Accessible parking areas have been designated in close proximity to each of WIN Stadium’s accessible entries.
For further information, please read Getting to the Venue.
Australia: Live coverage on FOX SPORTS 505 from 6:00 pm (AEDT) Kayo Sports (www.kayosports.com.au) and MyFootball Live App.
New Zealand: Sky Sport 7 from 8:10 pm (NZT) & Sky Sport Now streaming service.
For International broadcasters: Please click here to find out how you can watch from overseas.
We will be holding a post match function at the Fraternity Club (www.fraternityclub.com.au) in Wollongong. COVID protocols are in place so please adhere to the instructions and tracing advice when entering the building. Please click here for the latest entry conditions.
- Please note: Limited numbers will be allowed access due to social distancing so it’s a first come, first in basis.
- Masks must be worn on the gaming floor.
- Stay home if you are sick and showing signs of COVID-19
- All visitors must sign-in using the Service NSW QR code
- Patrons must remain seated when eating or drinking