We’re back at home for our upcoming A-League fixture against Newcastle Jets. Here are some important details surrounding the event at WIN Stadium this Sunday.
- A-League: Wellington Phoenix vs Newcastle Jets
- To purchase your tickets please head to Ticketmaster.com.au
- WIN Stadium, Wollongong
- Sunday 24 January (6:10 pm KO AEDT)
- Please note: Face masks must be worn at all times throughout the venue, including WIN Stadium seating areas, unless consuming food and beverage. Children 12 years and under are exempt from wearing face masks but are encouraged to wear masks where practicable.
Key Timings (AEDT)
4.00 pm: Box Office Opens at Gate A & C
5.00 pm: Gates A, B, C Open – Public and Hospitality Areas (Hospitality Entry at Gate B)
6.10 pm: Kick Off
6.55 pm: Half Time
7.55 pm: Full Time
Please bring the digital copy of your ticket to show upon entry. You can request a ticket reprint at the box office if needed.
Grab your tickets online here or at the Box office at WIN Stadium from 3.00 pm.
- Adult tickets from $20.00
- Junior Tickets (5-14 yrs) from $10.00
- Concession from $15.00 (Concession applies to Secondary Student Card, Full-Time Tertiary Student Card, Seniors Card, Australian Government Concession Card, TPI Card, VET Affairs Gold Card holders only.)
- Family Of Four from $45.00 (Family of 4 consists of 1 Adult & 3 Juniors (5-14 Years), or 2 Adults & 2 Juniors (5-14 Years) Children 4 years and under are admitted free provided they do not occupy a seat.
Please note: No ATM’s will be onsite as the venue will be cashless.
Unfortunately due to the unavailability of Merchandise at the stadium for this second home game, we are unable to distribute the Paladin caps and team posters at this game. We hope to have this available for the following home game in February and we apologise for the inconvenience.
If a Member needs their ticket re-printed, you can visit a box office to receive a replacement ticket.
For non-ticketed Members, you will have received your 10% Match tickets discount email. If you haven’t please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have purchased the three game Membership, your tickets will be in your online Ticketmaster account for this game. If you have any issues, please head to the box office at the stadium where Ticketmaster staff can help further. We also sent a further email update to you on Thursday 21 January regarding the 6th February fixture. If you still haven’t received your ticket, please get in touch on the above members email or head to the box office on game day with your proof of purchase and pick up your ticket.
COVID 19 Safety Protocols
Additional safety measures have been put in place to ensure you can enjoy the game.
Things to know before you arrive:
- All those attending MUST wear a face mask.
- Patrons must stay home if they are unwell or display any COVID Symptoms.
- Patrons who reside or have spent time in the COVID Hot Spots are not permitted to attend. Click here to check whether you have been to an affected venue, and ensure you follow directive from NSW Health.
- There will be no cash facilities at the Stadium. All transactions will be by contactless card.
- Patrons are strongly encouraged to Download the COVIDSafe App and utilise the Service NSW QR Codes installed inside WIN Stadium
- Standard public transport services are continuing to operate. Please allow plenty of travel time to avoid disappointment
- Each ticket transaction / redemption captures the primary redeeming patron’s contact details for tracing and tracking purposes
Things to know at the event:
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres with people outside of your immediate group were practical
- Entry will be strictly via the gate printed on your ticket & patrons must sit in the seat noted on your event ticket
- Co-operate with all WIN Stadium staff and follow their directives
- Practice good hand hygiene. Hand sanitiser will be available throughout WIN Stadium for your use.
- Patrons are strongly encouraged to wear face masks (except when eating and drinking)
- Remain patient and practice physical distancing while our dedicated staff work to get you home safely
For more information on WIN Stadium Conditions of Entry, please head to their website here.
- All official Wellington Phoenix merchandise is currently available ONLINE only at footballcentral.co.nz. Apologies for the inconvenience to those inside the stadium – we hope to have merchandise on sale ASAP.
Food and drink
- Food and beverages can be purchased from Level 1 and level 3 in the Western Grandstand from 5.00 pm until 7.30 pm.
- All outlets will accept card ONLY (no cash payments)
Getting to the Venue & Parking
WIN Stadium’s main entrances (Gates A, B and C) are located on Harbour Street in Wollongong, and is only 3 minutes walking distance of the City Centre, its shops and restaurants.
Fans attending events at WIN Entertainment Centre and WIN Stadium are advised that the precinct can be busy and congested.
Patrons are encouraged to;
- Leave plenty of travel time to arrive at the venue
- Consider public transport options
- Consider being dropped off
- Park legally and considerately
Patrons travelling to the venues on the Freeway, are encouraged to use the Masters Road exit to avoid congestion at Mount Ousley Road both into and out of Wollongong.
Further information regarding train, bus, taxi and parking information is available on the stadium website here.
Australia: Live coverage on FOX SPORTS 505 from 6.00 pm (AEDT) Kayo Sports (www.kayosports.com.au) and MyFootball Live App.
New Zealand: Sky Sport 7 from 8.10 pm (NZT) & Sky Sport Now streaming service.
For International broadcasters: Please click here to find out how you can watch from overseas.
We will be holding a post match function at the Fraternity Club (www.fraternityclub.com.au) in Wollongong. COVID protocols are in place so please adhere to the instructions and tracing advice when entering the building. Please click here for the latest entry conditions.
- Please note: Limited numbers will be allowed access due to social distancing so it’s a first come, first in basis.
- Masks must be worn on the gaming floor.
- Stay home if you are sick and showing signs of COVID-19
- All visitors must sign-in using the Service NSW QR code
- Patrons must remain seated when eating or drinking