GAZLEY SKODA PROMOTION SPECIFIC TERMS
WIN A SKODA KAMIQ AT THE ISUZU A-LEAGUE WELLINGTON PHOENIX V CENTRAL COAST MARINERS MATCH AT SKLY STADIUM, APRIL 17 2022
Wellington Phoenix (WPX) in conjunction with Gazely Skoda offers the opportunity to win a Skoda Kamiq at the Wellington Phoenix v Central Coast Mariners match at Sky Stadium on 17 April 2022 (the ‘Match’)
The competition opens at 7pm, Monday April 11 2022 and closes at 12pm, Sunday April 17 (the “Promotion Period”).
*Includes eTicket holders before promotional period*
HOW TO ENTER
1. To enter the Promotion, participants must:
b. Purchase a ticket online to the Match before 12pm, Sunday April 17.
c. Compete in the cross bar challenge at half time:
d. Be eligible under the Standard Promotion or Competition Rules below.
2. Participants may enter the Promotion only once during the Promotion Period. All duplicate entries will be void.
- The prize consists of a Skoda Kamiq
WINNING THE PRIZE
1. The participants will compete in a cross bar challenge (the ‘Challenge’) will be drawn at random via the Ticketek database of purchases of tickets to the Match,
2. If the Promoter is unable to contact the entrant drawn, the Promoter may select another winner.
- The winner will be the first participant to hit the cross bar of goal post twice from three attempts.
- The first participant will be given three attempts to complete the Challenge, followed by the second Participant.
- The order of the Participants will be decided by random selection
- Should the first participant successfully complete the Challenge, the competition ends
- Should the task not be successfully completed by either participant, the Skoda Kamiq will not be awarded
1. These terms and conditions may be amended, and the Promotion terminated at any time by WPX.
2. WPX’s decisions on all entry and promotion matters are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. The Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able to participate on the Winner’s behalf. In the event that the Prize specified in the Competition becomes unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
4. Only the person who originally entered the Promotion can be awarded the prize (the ‘Winner’). The Winner will be determined in the manner set out in the Rules or the Specific Rules – if not specified then as determined by the Promoter who shall for this purpose be deemed the judge (the ‘Judge’).
5. The Judge’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Any Winner takes the Prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies WPX in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prize. Where the Prize has associated terms and conditions the Winner accepts the Prize subject to those terms and conditions and restrictions.
7. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
8. If the Winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions the prize will be forfeited.
STANDARD PROMOTION OR COMPETITION RULES
The ‘Promoter’ is WPX.
‘Disqualified Participants’ are:
(a) all WPX employees, all employees of participating sponsors or promoters and/or advertising agencies and their Immediate Families;
(b) all people under the age of 18 years where the prize or any other element which would be illegal to supply to a person under the age of 18 years;
‘Immediate Families’ include spouses, grandparents, parents, children, and grandchildren, whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension.
1. Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of the Rules and confirmation that the entrant has the necessary authority
5. A game day ticket purchase is necessary to win or participate in the Promotion
6. The Promotion is open to New Zealand Residents only. Disqualified Participants may not enter in the Promotion.
7. WPX reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
8. WPX reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who WPX decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Rules (including the Specific Rules), gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
9. By participating, entrants grant WPX exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, videos, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
10. All entrant personal details must be valid and up to date and will be held by WPX and may be used for the purpose of the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes
11. Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and, in the case of text or email notification – active, through to and beyond the date of the Promotion’s completion.
1. WPX reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Promotion at any stage, for any reason.
2. WPX takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, Force Majeure or otherwise.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by law WPX will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Promotion entry or winning the prize.
4. Where the Prize is to be supplied by an entity outside WPX control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the prize, WPX has no responsibility for the provision of the Prize and is not obliged to provide an alternative Prize or to take legal action to require the Prize supplier to provide the Prize.