Season Tickets for Hyundai A-League 2012/13 have gone on sale in what promises to be the best season for the Phoenix, both on and off the field.
Season 2012/13 sees a number of new initiatives. Phoenix General Manager David Dome said the Club has worked hard to meet what the fans were asking for as well as make it attractive for new fans to come on board with a season ticket.
“This season we wanted to produce a number of new initiatives that would not only retain our existing season ticket holders, but encourage some back who have been holders in the past and now are not and of course sell to those who have yet to experience what it means to be part of the Phoenix family.”
Being part of the Phoenix experience has never been easier with children-s season tickets starting from as low as $69, and a Family Season Ticket at $365.
“Overall, we wanted to make the upcoming season as affordable as possible. We-re very proud of what a Phoenix game is all about and what fans experience on game day and we want as many people as possible to be part of that. It-s well known that the team appreciate the support and so we-ve made it as easy as possible to get in behind the team on game day. We-ve significantly reduced the prices of a Silver adult ticket for example – from $250 last season to an early bird $175 this season”.
“For the first time we have worked with one of our major partners – Nova Energy – to offer some season tickets at very sharp prices. We-re really excited to see how these go – a Silver Family Membership at $275 is pretty good value.”
There are also season ticket benefits including Phoenix packs, free travel on Go Wellington and Valley Flyer buses on selected game days, a revenue share to support local football, a six game flexi package and free entry to Team Wellington home games.
Existing Phoenix season ticket holders have an exclusive renewal window until Sunday 12 August to renew their seats and secure their new season ticket. From Monday August 13 new season purchases start and both have an early bird price opportunity until end of August.
See Andrew Durante’s invite for you to join the Phoenix here
Initiatives at a glance:
• A new Club Membership with exclusive member only benefits
• An exclusive new Paddock Club offering allowing pre-game access to the ground
• Significantly reduced season ticket prices in the Silver category with up to 30% discount on some categories
• Exclusive member and season ticket packs full of Phoenix merchandise
• A Silver Child season ticket for just $69+ GST and booking fees
• An exceptional Nova Energy offer: a Gold Adult season ticket for $99 and a Silver Family Season Ticket for just $275 just by switching to Nova Energy
• Free travel on Go Wellington
• A chance to support local football with a revenue share option
• Free entry to Team Wellington games
• A Flexi Six Pack where a six game package can be purchased
• Easy Pay option to spread payments over six months