Our season kicks off on Saturday 2 January at WIN Stadium as we take on current A-League Champions, Sydney FC.
Here are some important details surrounding the event at WIN Stadium this Saturday.
- A-League: Wellington Phoenix vs Sydney FC
- To purchase your tickets please head to Ticketmaster.com.au
- WIN Stadium, Wollongong
- Saturday 2 January (5:05 pm KO AEDT)
- Please note: Face masks are encouraged to be worn into the stadium. Masks will also be available upon entry.
Key Timings (AEDT)
3.00 pm: Box Office Opens at Gate A & C
4.00 pm: Gates A, B, C Open – Public and Hospitality Areas (Hospitality Entry at Gate B)
5.05 pm: Kick Off: Wellington Phoenix vs Sydney FC
5.50 pm: Half Time
6.50 pm: Full Time
Grab your tickets online here or at the Box office at WIN Stadium from 3.00 pm.
- Adult tickets from $12.00 – $25.00
- Junior Tickets (5-14 yrs) from $8.00 – $15.00
- Concession from $10.00 – $20.00 (Concession applies to Secondary Student Card, Full-Time Tertiary Student Card, Seniors Card, Australian Government Concession Card, TPI Card, VET Affairs Gold Card holders only.)
- Family Of Four (Price Per Ticket) from $7.00 to $15.00 (Family of 4 consists of 1 Adult & 3 Juniors (5-14 Years), or 2 Adults & 2 Juniors (5-14 Years) Children 4 years and under are admitted free provided they do not occupy a seat.
Please note: NO ATM’s will be onsite as the venue will be cashless.
Due to the unavailability of Merchandise at the stadium, we are unable to distribute the Paladin caps and team posters at this game. We hope to have this available for the following home game against Newcastle Jets on January 24 and we apologise for the inconvenience.
If a Member needs their ticket re-printed, you can visit a box office to receive a replacement ticket.
For non-ticketed Members, you will have received your 10% Match tickets discount email. If you haven’t please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have purchased the three game Membership, your tickets will be in your online Ticketmaster account. If you have any issues, please head to the box office at the stadium where Ticketmaster staff can help further.
COVID 19 Safety Protocols
To ensure safety for fans, safety measures have been put in place to ensure you can enjoy the game.
Things to know before you arrive:
- Patrons must stay home if they are unwell or display any COVID Symptoms.
- Patrons who reside or have spent time in the COVID Hot Spots are not permitted to attend. Click here to check whether you have been to an affected venue, and ensure you follow directive from NSW Health.
- There will be no cash facilities at the Stadium. All transactions will be by contactless card.
- Patrons are strongly encouraged to wear face masks
- Patrons are strongly encouraged to Download the COVIDSafe App and utilise the Service NSW QR Codes installed inside WIN Stadium
- Standard public transport services are continuing to operate. Please allow plenty of travel time to avoid disappointment
- Each ticket transaction / redemption captures the primary redeeming patron’s contact details for tracing and tracking purposes
Things to know at the event:
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres with people outside of your immediate group were practical
- Entry will be strictly via the gate printed on your ticket & patrons must sit in the seat noted on your event ticket
- Co-operate with all WIN Stadium staff and follow their directives
- Practice good hand hygiene. Hand sanitiser will be available throughout WIN Stadium for your use.
- Patrons are strongly encouraged to wear face masks (except when eating and drinking)
- Remain patient and practice physical distancing while our dedicated staff work to get you home safely
For more information on WIN Stadium Conditions of Entry, please head to their website here.
- All official Wellington Phoenix merchandise is currently available ONLINE only at footballcentral.co.nz. Apologies for the inconvenience to those inside the stadium.
Food and drink
- Food and beverages can be purchased from Level 1 and level 3 from 4:00 pm until 6:30 pm.
- All outlets will accept card ONLY (no cash payments)
Getting to the Venue & Parking
WIN Stadium’s main entrances (Gates A, B and C) are located on Harbour Street in Wollongong, and is only 3 minutes walking distance of the City Centre, its shops and restaurants.
Fans attending events at WIN Entertainment Centre and WIN Stadium are advised that the precinct can be busy and congested.
Patrons are encouraged to;
- Leave plenty of travel time to arrive at the venue
- Consider public transport options
- Consider being dropped off
- Park legally and considerately
Patrons travelling to the venues on the Freeway, are encouraged to use the Masters Road exit to avoid congestion at Mount Ousley Road both into and out of Wollongong.
Further information regarding train, bus, taxi and parking information is available on the stadium website here.
Australia: Live coverage on FOX SPORTS 505 from 4:30 pm (AEDT) Kayo Sports (www.kayosports.com.au) and MyFootball Live App.
New Zealand: Sky Sport 7 from 7:00 pm (NZT) & Sky Sport Now streaming service.
For International broadcasters: Please click here to find out more.
We will be holding a post match function at the Fraternity Club (www.fraternityclub.com.au) in Wollongong. COVID protocols are in place so please adhere to the instructions and tracing advice when entering the building.
- Please note: Limited numbers will be allowed access due to social distancing so it’s a first come, first in basis.