105 Waterloo Quay,
New Zealand 6011
Transport Information: Click here for details.
- Pavilion, available for separate hire.
- Fully enclosed seating.
- 16,338 sqm sand based pitch.
- Four light towers providing field light to a standard suitable for television viewing.
- Corporate boxes.
- In-house catering, food and beverage outlets.
- 84-square metre replay screen.
- 41 ticket scanning terminals to control entry.
- Public address and sound system.
- 8,266 sqm fully enclosed concourse suitable for exhibitions.
- Eight conference lounges and four break-out rooms.
- 900-seat dining area, with a variety of smaller areas also available.
850 cars and 50 buses
Terms of admission & Spectator code of behaviour:
Click here for terms of admission.
Click here for the FFA’s spectator code of behaviour.